Save the Date
Sigma Xi STEM Art and Film Festival
November 17, 2019
Monona Terrace Convention Center
Join us to celebrate the intersection of art and film with science, technology, engineering, and math as Sigma Xi hosts its first STEM Art and Film Festival.
Call for art and film submissions coming soon!
The festival will feature artwork and films that:
- portray the beauty of STEM
- communicate STEM principles
- depict scientific discoveries and phenomena
A special exhibit will be dedicated to the theme of Our Changing Global Environment. The exhibit will showcase artwork and films that provide insights and further our understanding of environmental changes and challenges facing the planet.
- Free admission and open to the public
- Get tickets now for a screening and panel discussion of the Netflix documentary Chasing Coral
- Spread the word about this event with our flyer
The Sigma Xi STEM Art and Film Festival is the final event of the Sigma Xi Annual Meeting and Student Research Conference.